Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training in Lucknow
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is a marketing strategy that focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.
SEO ( SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION )
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is a marketing strategy that focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. SIPL Training institute provides one of the best SEO training in Lucknow.
What are the types of SEO(Search Engine Optimization)?
On – page Optimization
1.On – page Optimization
On – page Optimization techniques deal with aspects on your website that can be optimized for search engines, On-page search engine optimization technique describes the procedure that you make directly on the web page to improve higher ranking. SIPL training institute helps one to gain expertise in Optimization tools that run them along with some of the On-page modules.
1. Page Titles: Page titles are one of the most important segments in search engine optimization. The meta title of your website must be 75 characters with space.
2. Meta Descriptions: These meta description tags are an important place to include relevant keywords for your content. For your search engine optimization sufficiency it must be 170 – 300 characters with space.
3. Meta Tags: Meta tags mostly focus on the keyword related to your search query. The meta tags should be consist of all relevant keywords. Length of meta tags or keywords lies on a maximum of 150 characters with spaces.
4. URL Structure: URLs seem to a better and efficient domain name that can be remembered easily. In Search Engine Optimization, search engine results pages are highly recommended.
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5.): In SEO for writing articles, there must be an appropriate number of H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 tags are used.
6. Keyword Density: In SEO, approx 2.9% must be density regarding the selection of your keyword.
7. Image: Image must optimize that help to improve your site SEO.
8. Internal Linking: Internal links can be useful but also it is helpful to increase the Google PageRank in website pages.
Off-page Search Engine Optimization involves important criteria of websites other than the internet. It can be optimized to improve the ranking of our website on leading search engines. SIPL training institute helps one to gain proficiency in SEO techniques that run them with Off-page modules.
1. Directory submission: It increases website ranking, domain authority and helps to generate more traffic hence improving search engine rankings.
2. Blog submission: Blog submission is an important off-page optimization activity. write and post the blogs at regular intervals.
3. Forum commenting: Forum commenting is an online discussion platform where people start conversations in the posted messages.
4. Guest posting: Guest posting establishes a blogger hosting post.
5.Article submission: SEO define article writing on word different- different website post.
6. Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking in search engine optimization is a technique which helps to promote a website.
7. Link building: Link building is promoting your site and comment post for this website.
8. Social media marketing: Social media marketing is an internet marketing tool for the website.
9. Image submission: Image submission is sharing photo and comment on the website.
10. Video submission: Video submission is sharing for the photo, comment, and video this website.